Features of 8900 Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS
The Agilent 8900 Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS is the world’s best and broadly utilized pair ICP mass spectrometer. Accessible in a scope of arrangements to cover applications from routine agreement examination to cutting edge exploration and high-virtue materials investigation, the Agilent 8900 ICP-QQQ reclassifies ICP-MS execution, conveying results you can trust.
The 8900 offers a similar matrix resilience and power as Agilent’s market-driving single quadrupole ICP-MS frameworks, joined with the business best helium (He) crash mode. Yet, the 8900 adds couple mass spec activity (ICP-MS/MS) for unparalleled control of response science in the impact response cell (CRC), making it the world’s generally amazing and adaptable multi-component analyser. Let the 8900 ICP-QQQ assume responsibility for your interferences and put your outcomes certain.
Single Quadrupole Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometers (ICP-MS) are a since quite a while ago settled apparatus for the investigation of minor components in an assortment of test types. With assistance of an impact cell, they can conquer most obstructions and decide key pollutants across numerous application regions with low identification limits. This is the reason they are generally found in labs dissecting a wide range of water tests, soils, food sources and feed or modern items. Over the last years, ICP-MS frameworks with Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS mass analysers, empowering progressed impedance expulsion dependent on receptive gases like oxygen or smelling salts, have progressively discovered their direction from research driven applications into applied logical sciences, however areyet not found in enormous number of labs offering support testing at a huge scope. This is despite their demonstrated history of giving unrivalled impedance evacuation, further developing right outcomes first time, and expanding trust in “right first time” results. The hidden reasons are principally a direct result of the greater beginning venture in the instrument in that capacity, yet in addition in extra lab foundation, for example, giving extra gases like smelling salts to the lab.
- MS/MS controls the response science guaranteeing steady, solid outcomes, even for already troublesome components like Si, P, and S
- Response science settle isobaric covers, which are past the ability of high-goal ICP-MS
- Four-channel cell gas control gives quick, adaptable, multi-mode activity
- A set-up of pre-set strategies works on technique arrangement for routine analysis
- Helium mode gives basic, powerful control of normal polyatomic obstructions
- Powerful (low CeO/Ce) plasma for unrivalled framework resistance
- Ultra-High Matrix Introduction (UHMI) innovation endures tests with up to 25% complete broke up solids (TDS)
- High affectability and low foundation give the most minimal recognition cut-off points to ultrarace analytes
- Adaptability and superior join to help progressed research and requesting applications
- Adaptable methods of activity support investigation into response science modes
Therefore, triple quadrupole is the world’s best and broadly used pair ICP mass spectrometer. It offers a similar matrix resilience and power as Agilent’s market-driving single quadrupole frameworks, joined with the business best helium (He) crash mode, whereas single quadrupole can conquer most obstructions and decide key pollutants across numerous application regions with low identification limits.