Top 5 stock Brokers in India
All of us want to save money after fulfilling our daily needs. But saving the money will not increase that money, so you need to find a suitable investment where your money remains safe and also provides you with sufficient return on that investment. Many people deposit their money in banks as a fixed deposit which provides you with a fixed rate of interest and carries a minimal amount of risk.
If a person has a large amount of money then he/she can invest the money in real estate. One of the most suitable investment options available is to investfundsin the stock market, as anyone can invest their money irrespective of the amount that they want to invest. Many people are understanding the concept of the stock market and are yielding good returns.
There is a large number of stock market options available in the Indian share market. To invest in the shares, you need to invest the money through the stockbrokers i.e., the intermediators. To invest in shares through online mode, you should invest through the best stock brokers in India. People have the following expectations from the best stock brokers in India:
- Awareness of trading & investment
- Good and client-centric services
- Low brokerage fees
- Quality financial instruments
Details of the leading stock brokers in India are as follows:
- Sharekhan: Sharekhan is in the field of stockbrokers for a long time in India. Its branches are in more than 670 cities in India. It’s been more than 16 years that the company is operating as a stockbroker. The brokerage charged by the company ranges from 0.015% to 0.1%. For hassle-free trading, it has various trading platforms. The brokerage rates can vary based on the money margin scheme chosen by the client.
- Wisdom Capital: Wisdom Capital is one of the top and finest stockbrokers in the country. It gives free of cost trading scope to the investors. 3 brokerage plans areprovided by the company which providesamazing benefits to the clients. No advance payment is collected from the customers and neither any monthly or yearly fees are charged from them. You can safely trade with them in any stock exchange in India.
- ICICI Direct: The brokerage charged by them is on the higher side as compared to others, for the inhibited trust factor over them. Brokerage charges charged by them range between 0.5% to 0.75%. It offers smooth integration, trading platforms and several trading tips to its clients. It is one of the leading stock brokers in India. It is operating in more than 210 cities in India.
- HDFC Securities: It offers 4 in 1 trading accounts. It is operating for over 16 years and is operating in more than 210 cities in India. It charges 0.5% brokerage from its customers. The brokerage charged by the company is onthe higher side as compared to the other companies because of its true details on the trends in the Indian stock market. It provides the possibility to trade through tips and reports.
You can select any of the stockbrokers according to your needs, brokerage charged by them and the services provided by them.