Tips To Brighten Up Your Skin with Special Cosmetic Laser Treatment
Laser treatment helps to resurface your skin texture. It is a proven way to reduce sunspots, age spots, wrinkles, rosacea, redness, acne scars, and many other skin problems. A dermatologist or a physician performs these skin and cosmetic laser treatments depending on the individual needs. This procedure may help you get a younger and healthier-looking surface.
Advantages of Laser Treatment:
This procedure has a lot of advantages that are effective and long-lasting.
- Laser treatment is painless as it works in motion principle.
- It reduces inflammation as it has a process called photobiomodulation. This process increases the cellular metabolism, wrestling in a decrease in both pain and inflammation.
- This treatment improves vascular activity and increases the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissues that trigger the healing process.
- This procedure does not generate any heat. Therefore, there is no risk of burning issues. It is a safe procedure for skin treatments.
- Laser treatment does not have any adverse side effects.
- It is a nontoxic and noninvasive procedure, and it lowers the need for pharmaceuticals.
- In this procedure, your skin does not interact with any drugs.
- It is an alternative treatment for those patients who have not to respond to the other therapies.
- It speeds up cellular reproduction and growth and also increases metabolic activity.
Factors To Know About Laser Treatment:
- You must know the basics of laser treatment.
- Laser treatment cannot wipe out any scar. It can minimize the scar and make it less noticeable.
- It is important to take a medical consultation before any laser treatment.
- Sun protection is essential for pre-and post-laser treatment.
- You might need to change a few lifestyles before the treatment.
- Laser treatment will not be beneficial for people who suffer from acne.
- You should understand the post-care of the treatment and maintaining result is in your hand.
Pre-Care of Laser Treatment:
- You must cleanly shave the area 24 hours before the appointment.
- Stay away from UV exposure or direct sunlight at least 7 days before the treatment.
- Stay out from alcoholic beverages 24 hours before the treatment.
- If you have sunburn or tanned skin, you need to wait for weeks before starting the treatment to avoid any other additional skin damage.
- Avoid any kind of waxing, threading, or tweezing in the area for at least weeks.
- You must avoid chemical peel, chemical exfoliator, or other laser procedures for 2 weeks before the treatment.
Post care of Laser Treatment:
- After the treatment, redness, and bumps are normal. These may last up to two hours. You can use a cold compress to heal the burning sensation.
- Cleans the treated area gently.
- You should avoid sun exposer for 7 days after the treatment.
- Stay out of using seat warmers immediately after the treatment.
- Avoid using any makeup, lotion, or moisturizer for the first 24 hours.