Mesotherapy: A Non-Surgical Technique Technique For Healthy Skin
Mesotherapy is a non-invasive technique using micro-injections of enzymes, vitamins, plant extracts, and hormones to tighten and rejuvenate the skin.
Spot fat reduction
For you to spot fat reduction, call for the specialist in mesotherapy melbourne. Mesotherapy involves a series of injections to break down unwanted small localized fat areas. The process is to break down body fat called lipolysis. Lipolysis is a method of spot fat reduction through injection solutions in the skin, which is incorporated in many popular procedures. Other physicians are adding treatments to increase the effectiveness.
The areas treatable with lipolysis include:
- Double chin
- Fat bulges
- Residual fat deposits
While on the treatment, the solution is injected into the connective tissue and fat layers directly. The injection is painless, yet some clients prefer to have a numbing cream. The medication will produce a chemical reaction in conjunction to harden the fat cell wall and start breaking down localized fat areas. The benefits of the injection are seen three weeks after the treatment.
There are several treatments, 4-6 weeks apart are required to produce a fully-satisfactory outcome.
What is in mesotherapy injection?
There are main ingredients used in mesotherapy injection, include:
Phosphatidylcholine is a natural lecithin that contains 2 unsaturated fatty acids extracted from the soy plant.
PPC is produced by the body itself, yet the body’s version includes saturated fatty acids. Saturated fatty acids are found in all cell membranes and happen naturally in the lungs of a developing fetus.
Who can use mesotherapy?
The procedure does not apply to pregnant women, obese patients, nursing moms, or people with the following health conditions:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Vascular complications
- Infections of any skin
Take note, injection lipolysis for liquefying fat is not a weight loss treatment.
How long mesotherapy lasts?
Mesotherapy treatments in 4-6 sessions expect results that last 12 to 18 months. For optimal results, patients must continue treatments to maintain the desired look.
- Never take a shower or wash for at least eight hours after the treatment. A hot bath is not recommendable for 2 days after the treatment. After 48 hours from the treatment, baths are allowed, but only 15 minutes.
- Avoid exercising for 2 days after the treatment. Exercising causes sweating and excretes the solution out from the pores of the skin, which decreases effectiveness.
- Drink at least 64 oz. of water after the day of the treatment and continue for up to 1 week.
- Avoid sun exposure for 2 days (48 hours) after the treatment. Use SPF 25 or great all the time.
- An allergic reaction may occur but in small lumps.
But, if you notice something more than an allergy like it irritates the skin, call for a physician to consult the problem.