Know about the causes of dandruff
Hair problems are hated by everyone. This is because hair is an important part of our overall personality and if anything bad happens with them, it may affect our personality also, at least up to an extent.
Dandruff is such a problem. There are a lot of people out there who are struggling with the problem of dandruff and are using various treatments in order to get rid of this problem. But trying various things such as using the best dandruff shampoo in India, without knowing the exact cause of it may be wasted.
Thus, you should first try to crack the cause of dandruff in your scalp. In this article, we are going to discuss the major causes of dandruff, which should be known to everyone who wants to get rid of this annoying problem or who does not want to face this problem ever in his lifetime. So, without any further delay, let’s get started.
- Seborrheic dermatitis: People who are suffering from Seborrheic dermatitis, usually tend to have more oily skin, thus leading to dandruff. The main areas of the body which are affected by Seborrheic dermatitis are eyebrows, the breastbone, the back of the ears, etc. The skin starts becoming greasy, red and will be covered with yellow or white flakes. The condition of Seborrheic dermatitis is related to Malassezia, which is basically a fungus that normally lives on the scalp and this fungus feeds on the oils secreted by the hair follicles.
- Yeast: Those people who are more sensitive to yeast have more chances that they will be having the issue of dandruff. The problem of dandruff may become more irritating during the winter and less during summer. One of the major reasons for this is that the ultraviolet-A light from the sun counteracts the yeast.
- Not brushing the hair enough: If you brush or comb your hair regularly, then there will be fewer chances of you having dandruff. This is because brushing or combing helps in normal shedding of the skin. This is the most common cause of dandruff found among the old people.
- Shampooing: Some of the experts are of the view that not shampooing enough may increase the build-up of the dead skin cells in the scalp, thus leading to dandruff. Thus, proper care should be taken towards the hair washing frequency within a week. It is suggested to shampoo your hair at least twice during winter and thrice during summer, within a week. Sometimes using certain hair care products may trigger the itchy or red scalp, which may result in dandruff.
- Specific skin conditions: There are some specific skin conditions under which people tend to face the problem of dandruff more often than normal people. Eczema and Psoriasis are some such skin conditions, where the scalp should be observed on a daily basis, in order to eliminate the chances of chronic dandruff problem.
- Diet: Consuming food that lacks some specific minerals may lead to the problem of dandruff. For example, not consuming food that lacks Vitamin B, Zinc and some specific types of fats may increase the risk of dandruff.
These were some of the major causes which may lead to the issue of dandruff and can make you feel irritating.
The Exact cause of your dandruff issue should be identified and proper action should be taken in order to eliminate it. You can use some kind of antidandruff shampoo such as Ketomac dandruff treatment shampoo. This is the best mild anti dandruff shampoo in India.