Recipe Of One Of The Most Popular Cakes In Kanpur – The Black Forest Cake
As you know, Kanpur is famous for good quality leather and textile goods, but, it is also popular for its rich cuisine such as luscious dry fruit laddoo, peda, kulfi, panjiri ladoo, and so forth. Apart from this, the craving of delectable cakes also makes the citizens of Kanpur order cakes online from the best bakery in the city. But, if you are willing to eat something homemade and pure then you can bake your favorite cake at home without any hassle. It is as easy as ordering it online. In this article, you are going to read about the easiest recipe of one of the most popular cakes in your city i.e. the Black Forest Cake. It is a cake whose single bite can set your mood and make you feel fantastic.
2 1/8 cups flour
2 cups white sugar
3/4 unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cans cherries
1/4 cup cornstarch
3 cups whipping cream
1/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
Method Of Baking A Black Forest Cake:
- First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius temperature and grease two 9 inch round cake pan then cover its bottom with a waxed paper.
- Now you need to combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix it well. Then after, add eggs, milk, oil, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract and blend the whole ingredients well. Pour batter into the two preheated pans.
- Now it’s time to bake it for 35 minutes. It can be examined by inserting a wooden toothpick. If it found clean after removing then you can switch off the plug of your oven.
- Remove it and let it be cooled completely.
- Prepare the whipped cream until your cake gets cooled completely. For making whipped cream frosting, add cherries, one cup sugar, and cornstarch in a saucepan. Cook it over low temperature until it got thick. Then, stir one teaspoon vanilla on it.
- Then, combine the whipping cream and confectioner’s sugar in a bowl and beat it with an electric mixer.
- Now, split each cake layer horizontally into two equal halves. Tear one split layer into crumbs and brush each crumb gently with a pastry brush or hands.
- Place one layer cake on a plate and spread one cup whipped cream frosting and topped it with 3/4 cup cherries.
- Then, topped it with a second layer cake and repeat the process of cake layer frosting and cherry topping. Now, top with the third layer of cake and frost each and every side of the cake.
- At the end, spread the remaining whipped cream frosting over it. And the use the remaining cherries for topping onto the top of the cake.
So, in ten easy steps, your favorite Black forest cake is ready to enter into your mouth and give you an amazing experience of melting it into your mouth. But, if you are in a hurry and do not get enough time to get it to prepare at home then you can order cake online in Kanpur from the best bakery in your city.